Register
What you will learn

Course description: 

Essentials OffSite Education: Philips will provide up to two (2) lead technologists, as selected by customer, with in-depth lectures covering basic clinical applications, Philips-specific imaging techniques, protocol optimization and scan parameters. A Brilliance CT system emulator is used during the lab sessions to simulate all basic scanning operations without x-ray exposure. Students will graduate from this class with an 80% understanding of the base system functionality. The remaining 20% is covered during the Handover OnSite experience. This twenty-eight (28) hour class is located in Cleveland, Ohio, and is scheduled based on your equipment configuration, geography, and availability. Due to program updates, the number of class hours is subject to change without notice. Customer will be notified of current, total class hours at the time of registration. This class is a prerequisite to your equipment handover OnSite Education, and should be attended no earlier than two weeks prior to system installation. ASRT CEU credits may be available for each participant who meets the Guidelines provided by Philips during the scheduling process.

Course details

Delivery method: 

  • Instructor-led

Language: 

  • English

Duration: 

28 Hours

Course disclaimer: 

The content is for information and education only. The content is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please see the full terms of use for this content and this  website.

 

Course tabs

Brochures
No brochures are available for this course