What you will learn

Course description: 

Philips will provide in-depth lectures covering basic clinical applications, Philips-specific imaging techniques, protocol optimization, and scan parameters. An iPatient CT system emulator is used during the lecture sessions to simulate all basic scanning operations without X-ray exposure. A live scanner is used in the lab sessions to provide hands-on experience.

You will finish this class with an 80% understanding of the base system functionality. The remaining 20% is covered during the on-site Handover experience. This course is a prerequisite to your on-site equipment Handover education and should be attended no earlier than two weeks prior to system installation.

Course objectives: 

This course will provide CT Technologists a strong understanding of the principles, techniques, and skills necessary to facilitate a better learning environment. We cover:

  • basic scanner functionality
  • exam cards and exam card parameters
  • iPatient dose visualization tools
  • basic post-processing techniques
  • examples of clinical applications
Course details

Delivery method: 

  • Instructor-led


  • English


28 Hours

Course disclaimer: 

The content is for information and education only. The content is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please see the full terms of use for this content and this  website.


Course tabs

Brochures/Travel Policy
No brochures are available for this course