Ultrasound Clinical Education
Clinical Education Symposiums
Philips is steadfast in its commitment to support healthcare professionals and organizations who entrust us to help them care for their patients. In light of current health and safety concerns, we will continue to hold our face to face symposium events virtually until further notice. Our virtual instructor-led trainings are facilitator and physician-led. These live online learning courses are designed to support clinical excellence and increase usage of advanced system features. The socially engaging trainings allow participants the same quality education of an instructor-led classroom without the need or expense of traveling. Please review the comprehensive list of available virtual courses and register today.
In today’s competitive and dynamic healthcare climate, it is critical to use your medical imaging systems to their fullest potential. At Philips, we believe clinical education is key to getting the most out of your investment. It is vital that staff stay current on the latest clinical procedures and technologies.
Why choose Philips Clinical Education? We provide:
- Experienced and credentialed staff of Clinical Services Specialists and Customer Relationship Managers
- Engaging, live discussions with leading physicians and instructors
- Open Q&A to learn from experts as well as peers
- CEU attainment
- Anywhere accessibility through virtual courses
- Customized program development through consulting and collaboration