Computed Tomography Education
Dedicated to fulfilling the diagnostic promise of
We can provide you with general healthcare education and specialized training on Philips Healthcare technology.
- Learn to make the most of Philips technologies in a clinical setting – to help streamline workflow and enhance patient care.
- Become proficient in clinical applications and elevate problem-solving skills via real-world case studies.
- Reduce operational costs with reduced errors, exam times, and retakes.
IQon Spectral Fundamentals App is now available for Android and Apple iPad devices
Philips IQon Spectral CT Fundamentals is an interactive learning tool that introduces medical professionals to the basics of Spectral CT physics and various spectral imaging features. See how the IQon Spectral imaging can become part of your routine CT imaging by experiencing a few of the diagnostic benefits that radiologists, physicians, medical residents and radiology technologists may encounter in daily patient imaging.
This Spectral Fundamentals app includes information on:
- Spectral Technology
- Adding Spectral to your Clinical Workflow
- Clinical Spectral Results capabilities
Interactive tools include experiencing:
- Spectral Magic Glass benefits
- kEv slider
- Image Fusion
- Diagnostic Characterization Tools
Also, observe case reviews via the following Spectral viewers:
- CT Viewer
- Advanced Vessel Analysis
- Cardiac Viewer
- Tumor tracking
Learn more about the MITA XR-29 Standards
The MITA XR-29 Smart Dose standards include four new feature requirements to help CT users perform high-quality diagnostic imaging while managing radiation dose:
- DICOM Dose Structured Reporting – Recording of post-exam dose information in a standardized electronic format.
- CT Dose Check – Dose notifications and dose alerts that notify operators and physicians when dose exceeds established thresholds.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) – Automatically adjusts the amount of radiation used, based on the size, shape and composition of the patient.
- Pediatric & Adult Reference Protocols – Pre-loaded protocols on the CT systems that serve as a baseline for a variety of clinical tasks.
Find out if your Philips CT scanner is XR-29 compliant.