Customer Service Solutions Education
An education program that flexes with
your needs and budget
Clinical Services Flex Account
Providing high quality care in the face of rising costs, expanding patient volumes, and shrinking resources is a challenge. Education plays a critical role in addressing these challenges. Improve your clinical and financial results by developing your people.
- Assess staff clinical apps and product proficiency
- Gauge results against plan
- Deliver onsite and classroom training
- Structure training plan to fill knowledge gaps
- Define objectives, training priorities and timetable
- Control timing: Draw down any time, any amount over the entire account period
- Enhance ROI: Focus limited training dollars on evolving growth areas
- Stay current: Stay abreast of the latest clinical procedures
- Eliminate guesswork: No need to predict training needs in a dynamic environment
- Develop motivated and skilled staff: Invest in professional development to consistently deliver quality care
- Concept: Similar to a gift card, clinical education may be purchased in a convenient block
- Consultation: A clinical education project manager will consult with you to assist in designing a customized program
- Coverage: Select courses from one or all modalities within extensive clinical education course catalog
- Term: 3-year term with flexible options available
- Usage reporting: Account statements available
Course catalog offerings
Select any combination of courses and learning formats that suits your needs. For offsite courses you may select from our convenient travel packages.
Clinical education courses are designed to meet the needs of technologists, sonographers, anesthesiologists, physicians, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, dosimetrists, and therapists. Choose programs suited to meet the needs of all professionals, from novice to advanced.
Types of training available
A variety of educational formats designed to enhance learning.