The Philips Online Learning Center (OLC) is in the process of being decommissioned and will go offline permanently on Thursday, October 1, 2020. Please read this message in its entirety to learn about the dates of upcoming changes relating to the decommissioning so you can minimize the impact on your available product and clinical training.
- Online Credit Card Purchases: Starting on Wednesday, January 15, 2020, you will no longer be able to purchase Category A or A+ CE-approved credit and contact hours. The Global Course Catalog, also known as the Course Catalog, will no longer be available.
To obtain your Category A or A+ CE-approved credits or contact hours, you must complete all self-learning activities in your My Learning Activities page before the specified course expiration date, or, before midnight US Eastern Time on Monday, June 15, 2020 if the specified course expiration date is after June 15, 2020.
- CEU Account Users: Organizations that have a CEU Account ID or a Site ID associated with a CEU account will be unable to use the account to enroll in courses after midnight on Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
To obtain your Category A or A+ CE-approved credits or contact hours, you must complete all self-learning activities in your My Learning Activities page before the specified course expiration date, or, before midnight US Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 if the specified course expiration date is after September 30, 2020.
- Certificates: We recommend that you obtain a copy of your certificates to keep for future reference.
You can view and print your certificates from within the Philips Online Learning Center by going to My Account and selecting My Certificates. Certificates earned since January 1, 2010 will be archived and available through the Philips Online Learning Center Helpdesk until December 31, 2027.
- ASRT Members: As previously announced, beginning on November 4, 2019, earned CE credits are no longer electronically transferred to the ASRT upon successful completion of an ASRT-approved course. You will need to send your certificates to the ASRT using one of the following methods:
- by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by Fax at 505.816.1951
- by upload to the ASRT website at https://apps.asrt.org/ContinuingEducation/CertificateUpload.aspx
- by USPS at 15000 Central Avenue, Albuquerque, NM 87123-3909
- Service Training Members: All Service Training courses will be moved from the Philips Online Learning Center (OLC) to the new Philips Learning Center (PLC) as part of the OLC decommissioning.
- All assigned Service Training courses on the OLC must be completed by midnight on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- If an assigned course is not completed by September 30, 2020 you will need to start it from the beginning on the PLC
- Service Training courses will become available on the PLC on August 31, 2020
- Instructions on how to access courses on the PLC will be sent as the transition takes place
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance relating to this announcement or the Philips Online Learning Center, please contact the Philips Online Learning Center Helpdesk, as follows:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm US Eastern Time
Within North America: 800.692.4295, press “1” for Philips Online Learning Support
Outside North America: +1 770.510.1132, press “1” for Philips Online Learning Support