Upon completion of this course, the participant will increase their ability to:
• Recognize the importance of being an effective team role model
• Create a coaching environment where people can and want to perform
• Clearly define Responsibility, Accountability, and Authority -- for all leadership roles
• Discuss how to best deploy resources during chaotic times
• Understand the importance of prioritizing the strategic goals to empower employees
• Improving understanding and applications in leading a diverse work team through cross cultural awareness and appreciation
• Reduce assimilation time for new teams by utilizing a defined process, including how to set performance standards, communicate goals, and gain commitment.
• Improve the “closing” process for teams that have completed their requirements. Learn how to use defined methodology for identifying lessons learned and knowing how to best apply that information for the next project initiative.
• Increase quality of measurable team results.